Best customer experience - Drapers Independents Awards
This category is open to all independent fashion retailers. Judges will be looking for customer service initiatives that have proved truly transformative and demonstrably improved standards of customer service, with examples. This entry must focus specifically on what has been done over the past 12 months, as well as demonstrating a generally high level of customer experience. Open to independent multi-brand retailers.
What to include:
- A brief explanation of your customer experience initiative(s) over the past 12 months, including how employees were engaged in the delivery.
- Evidence of how these initiatives have improved the customer experience, including customer testimonials and any sales figures if relevant.
- A summary of why you are better than your competitors and deserve to win.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- This category is judged in two ways – an independent mystery shopper will visit your primary store and provide a report and score to the panel judges, who will take this into account alongside the original entry.
- Judges will consider whether this business has made an exceptional effort over the past 12 months to provide the best possible customer service. Have they gone above and beyond to meet customers’ needs?
- Is there evidence of innovation when it comes to their approach to customer service?