Best marketing campaign – NEW FOR 2018 - Drapers Independents Awards
This award will recognise a successful and innovative marketing campaign run across any channel (social media, TV, billboard, poster, web, magazine/newspaper, radio, in-store or any combination thereof). Retailers should be able to demonstrate a clear goal, good brand messaging, creative use of the media involved, and proven results according to its aims and objectives. Open to independent multi-brand retailers.
What to include:
- A brief outline of the campaign, including on which channels it ran and when.
- An explanation of the campaign’s aims and objectives, and its target market – demonstrating the relevance of the chosen channel(s).
- Proof that the campaign achieved its aims and objectives.
- Any accompanying imagery you have for the campaign, in high res.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- Did the campaign have clear aims and objectives?
- Is this a strong, creative campaign that fits with the business brand and its customers?
- Did it succeed and drive engagement and/or sales?
- Is it a market-leading campaign?
- Did it offer something new to the market?