Best new brand - NEW FOR 2018 - Drapers Independents Awards
If your brand has been wholesaling to independent retailers for between one and four years, this is the category for you. The judges will be looking for a strong business plan, a compelling unique brand proposition and an impressive financial performance, which demonstrates year on year growth (can include projected figures). Your marketing initiatives and your communication to retail customers will all be taken into account.
What to include in your entry:
- A brief explanation of when (month and year) and why you launched the brand.
- A brief outline of your business strategy, including the brand’s USP, number of staff, target customer, competition and plan for growth.
- Your turnover and profit figures for each year since you began trading. (This is strictly confidential, and is a requirement of entry)
- A list of your top five independent stockists.
- A brief outline of the customer experience/your customer service strategy.
- A summary of what you have achieved in the past 12 months and why you deserve to win.
- At least four campaign images (the latest season available)
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- Has this business provided clear evidence of its financial success?
- Does it have a market-leading business strategy and good potential for future growth?
- Does this brand stand out from its competitors?
- Is this a business that other brands will want to watch?
How to nominate:
Independent retailers that are entering the awards can nominate up to three brands per brand category. Please see the entry form for details.