Lifestyle Independent of the Year - New for 2020 - Drapers Independents Awards
This award is open to independent multi-brand lifestyle retailers in the UK and Ireland, where fashion is part of the mix, but a significant proportion of sales come from other categories, such as gifts, homewares, cosmetics, fragrances or artwork.
Judges will be looking for a strong edit of categories and key brands appropriate to the target customer, high standards of service, an in-store environment (and online offer, if applicable) that complements the products on offer, a strong business plan and buying strategy that ensures the business remains at the top of its game, and evidence of financial success.
Please note that entries submitted without supporting financial information may be excluded from the awards – all information supplied is confidential.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- Have you provided clear evidence of financial success?
- Do you offer a brand mix appropriate to your customer?
- Is the shop environment and website (if there is one) appropriate to this market?
- Does your business have a strong business plan and potential for future growth?
- Does it stand out from the competition?